i-LEdHS2021 Proceedings [Download]
Abstracts: Humanities and Social Sciences
Abstracts: Language and Education
Introduction to i-LEdHS2021
We are Going Virtual !!!
Presenters will have NO PRESENTATION, participation is based on FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
International Conference on Language, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences 2021 (i-LEdHS2021) is hosted by Academy of Language Studies, Universiti Teknologi MARA Cawangan Kelantan (UiTM) in collaboration with Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Universiti Malaya, Kong Zi Institute University of Malaya, Malaysian English Language Teaching Association (MELTA) Kelantan Chapter, Prince of Songkla University, and Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jakarta.
Global Citizenry: Converging Knowledge and Technology is the theme for the conference with the aim of gathering academicians and researchers from related fields to meet and share the ideas, knowledge and innovations.
i-LEdHS2021 will be completely online on 22 February 2021 (Monday) by Academy of Language Studies, Universiti Teknologi MARA Cawangan Kelantan (UiTMCK).
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN. Selected high-quality papers will be considered for publication in selected journals, subjected to the final decision by the Editorial Board of those Journals. The “Best Paper Awards” will also be given to the selected papers.
- The Malaysian Journal of ELT Research (MaJER) – MELTA – indexed in WoS
- International Journal of Islamic Studies and Humanities (IJISH) – Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- International Journal of Modern Languages and Applied Linguistics (IJMAL) – UiTM Shah Alam – indexed in Malaysian Citation Centre (MYJurnal)
- Journal of Islamic Studies (open to all papers) – Prince of Songkla University, Thailand – indexed in Thai- Journal Citation Index (TCI)
- Journal of Contemporary Social Science Research (JCSSR) – UiTM Cawangan Kelantan
- Asia Pacific Online Journal of Arabic Studies (APOJAS) (eISSN 2600-7185) – University of Malaya – an international, peer-reviewed journal
“Extra costs will incur for the accepted paper to be published in the Scopus indexed journals.”